Top 5 Google AdWords Keyword Tool Alternatives : If you are not logged in to your Google adwords account and you try to do research for the keywords using the Google Keyword Tool, you will get a warning message which says that Google Keyword Tool is going to shut down soon. oops what to do now..? don’t worry because we got you covered as here we are going to show you the best Google AdWords Keyword Tool Alternatives which you can use for SEO optimization and keyword research, you can also use the new Google Keyword Planner as well which will replace the old Google Keyword Tool but for that you will need to log in to a Google Adword Account. despite the new features and functions many users are not happy with this step from Google and now they are searching for Alternatives to Google AdWords Keyword Tool, in this article we are going to show keyword research tools that are out there on the Internet but no one use them because of the Google monopoly over the market. some of these keyword research webmaster tools might work better than the Google AdWords Keyword Tool if you can use them in a useful way. lets have a look at all the Best Alternatives for Google AdWords Keyword Tool…
Top 5 Google AdWords Keyword Tool Alternatives
Top 5 Google AdWords Keyword Tool Alternatives
- Bing Keyword Tool comes at number one spot in our list for some reasons, first Bing is a browser that is why Bing Keyword Tool will show you the results of its search engine and you can get keyword ideas for their search engine as well. second it is the best free keyword research tool out there on the internet with some nice features. you can search for keywords according to various languages, you can also get keyword results for a certain time period, with the help of these features you will be able to see the trends and will know more about what is hot in present time. the Bing search engine is not up to the standards of Google search engine but the Bing Keyword Tool is for sure one strong competitor.
- SEMrush is another great heavyweight Alternative to Google AdWords Keyword Tool, but you have to pay for it in order to get the premium results, you can also use their free version as well but it comes with some limitations. in the SEMrush keyword research tool you can also compare your own site with another competitor and see his top 10 organic keywords which that site ranks for. overall SEMRush.com will provide you great search engine results and keyword research data with complete information, and having all these details and information your website or blog can be propelled to the top results of many search engine rankings.
- YouTube Keyword tools is great for research of video keywords and other related stuff, you have to try different strategies for your keyword research while using the YouTube Keyword tools, as a lots of keywords won’t help you if you are not using some unique keywords in your videos. you will need to focus on quality and not quantity here, many of the readers will be unaware of the nice keyword research tool but trust me this is the best out there if you are going to do some video keyword research.
- SEO Book Keyword Tool is mainly Powered by WordTracker and will show you some huge amount of keywords data from various platforms such as Google search Engine, Bing Search Engine and WordTracker. you will also get vertical search results and data which will include blogs and directories with answering sites such as yahoo answers, classifieds ad networks with videos sharing sites and other groups which will form a holistic synopsis of all your keywords and all of your competition.
- KeywordSpy as its name suggest will enables you to get your competitors top ranked and profitable advertisement copies with keywords. thus will enable you to learn from tested advertisement campaigns, KeywordSpy offers an awesome wealth of information such as Related and Similar wih Misspell results. if you take those together then it will give you keywords very similar to Broad match and Phrase match results. in short KeywordSpy is the best keyword tool for a competitor research. you can use the free version of KeywordSpy and it will show you ten results only.
The every tool that we list above for Google AdWords Keyword Tool Alternatives, got their own strengths and weaknesses but overall they will perform best among other competitors so you must give them a try if you are not happy with the new Google AdWords Keyword Planner. if you are using some other nice keyword research tools that you think will work better than the above tools then feel free to leave a comment below and describe its pros and cons in your own words. please like and follow us on social media and subscribe to out news letter for more interesting articles and latest updates on many stories from around the Internet…